Friday, February 11, 2005

First Official Posting

Hi Everyone, Well I am finally up and running on the world of blogs. Sure right now the motor is not quite running too good, but I will get there with it and fix things over time. I guess this blog is like my life, in transition. I don't know how often I will post things here. I get these moods sometimes where I just type and type, so if you are looking for a long read to help you fall asleep at night, add this page to your links. I work in public transport, and to tell you the truth, most people are idiots. So I will have a few stories about those kinds of people. Sure some people might call it nasty, I call it venting. For now however, I must get on with cleaning my house and sorting things out for the weekend. Chat soon, HooRoo Rebecca

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

mitch
Feed the Mitch

Free Counters
Free Web Site Counter



Get Firefox!

Listed on BlogShares

Powered by TRAMPANTO