Saturday, July 02, 2005

Cleaning Up

Hi Carboxaldehyde, and other non high scoring scrabble words. Well it is nearly the end of Big Blogger, which means I will have to redo the links on my blog, to get rid of all the X marks. In doing this, I've decided that I'll add a few more links to great blogs I know, and also give people the chance to remove their blog link from my site. So if you want your link added or removed, just leave a comment and I'll see what I can do. The other thing I was thinking about, is how many people go to the trouble of putting their blog links in alphabetical order. Now while this may show these people have too much time on tehir hands. Also if you looked in their sock drawer, things would be arranged by colour. This is the way Mother likes things. Isn't that right Mother? Would you like to meet Mother? Mother would like to meet you, you dirty little.... Sorry, got a bit carried away there. I'm all better now, but when will the killings stop!!! Alright, now things are much clearer, as I was saying, some people put their links in alphabetical order. Now with my name beginning with the letter "R" (and today being brought to you by the number 12), my blog is usually right down the list, so many people may never get to it. So, what I've decided to do, when I update the links is rename my blog "AAAAA aardvark". With this new name, I am sure to get a lot more people viewing my blog, and the good thing is, it reflects a lot more about me than the name "Rants Of A Rebecca", I'm sure you will all agree. Blog Out HooRoo Bec

4 Comments:

At 7/02/2005 10:57:00 pm, Blogger Huggies said...

Hey Bec

Have you ever thought of calling your blog Bec's Rants. This would get your blog towards the top of the list. I don't bother putting my blog links in any order anyway so you call it Zap Zap and it wouldn't matter.

I'm happy with my Blog link on here. I'm also quite happy with Mitch although I haven't feed him of late.

Regards

Hugs

 
At 7/07/2005 01:04:00 pm, Blogger LadyCracker said...

I put mine in alphbetical order and I like it.

BUT!
I do not have an underwear drawer.
You can't accuse me of being a cliche.

LC xx

 
At 7/08/2005 02:33:00 pm, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Huggies,
I've thought about calling this blog a lot of things, usually under my breath. I think I'll stick with Rants... though, I like it.

Hi Misha,
You can place bets on the winner of Big Blogger if you like, but please give a share to the winner. It is the only way they will make money from the comp.

Hi Ladycracker,
Ahh but you have commented on a blog, and that is cliche. You can't excape it now.

HooRoo
Bec

 
At 7/08/2005 02:58:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Bec

I think this probably a good time to lose that non-self-updating blog of mine. I dont think there is a proverbial snow flakes chance of me ever getting around to doing anything with it.

Keep my web site link there though. I have just got my computer working properly after 10 months, so I may actually get around to keeping that up to date.

Stay good, and we'll talk soon.

Love Soph

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

mitch
Feed the Mitch

Free Counters
Free Web Site Counter



Get Firefox!

Listed on BlogShares

Powered by TRAMPANTO