Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Shameless Plug

Hi Dry and overcast, and other strange weather patterns, Well what i have now is a shameless plug for a great place in Sydney to grab a feed. For those who have not heard of PAUA, it is a great place in Surry Hills, which actually stands out from the crowd, when it comes to great places to eat. So why am I plugging this place? Well I had a great meal there when I was last in Sydney, and I forgot to blog about it. They put me on their mailing list, well actually I wrote down my details, and today I got sent an email about their latest great night. In a way I guess I owed them one.

Bastille Day Thursday 14th July is Bastille Day and once again Paua is having a Bastille Day Dinner *Rillettes de Lapin - Potted Rabbit w/ Toasted Brioche *Le Civet deLievree tave de celeri-rave - Hare stewed in red wine with celeriac cooked in butter *Artichautes a la Barigoule - Artichokes in Olive Oil *Epoisses Berthant - Soft French Cows Milk Cheese *Soufflé aux Chocolat - Chocolate Soufflé w Coffee Liqueur and Chocolate Ice cream Cost is $65 and you can BYO (bottled wine only $6 per bottle corkage) or let us choose the wine for you Booking essential sitting at7:30pm Alice Hyde Paua Restaurant 555 Crown Street Surry Hills NSW 2010 02 9319 2976 paua@paua.com.au
So for anyone in the Sydney area, or for anyone with enough frequent flyer points, who wants a great meal, head out and check out PAUA. Just so you all know, I am not being paid to say this, if somewhere is good enough for me to give them a mention, I'll mention them. Blog Out HooRoo Bec

1 Comments:

At 7/16/2005 12:22:00 am, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Misha,
I hope you like it, I certainly did, and I think the place is one of Sydneys secrets.
HooRoo
Bec

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

mitch
Feed the Mitch

Free Counters
Free Web Site Counter



Get Firefox!

Listed on BlogShares

Powered by TRAMPANTO