Saturday, July 09, 2005

Curse of the Arvo Shift

Hi Pool Tables, and other non pocketed items. Well for the last two weeks, I have been on afternoon roster at work, and it is really taking its toll. For some reason I just can't adjust my hours to suit starting Place Of Employment at 1300-1600 (that's 1pm to 4pm) each day. I think this has to do with me being a morning person. Now being a morning person is really pshing the point I guess. Have me start agt 0300 (3am) and I am fine to have to get out of bed two hours before that, have me start in the arvo, and I just can't get my head around it. So what does this all mean? Well it means my blog suffers, I am not performing at my peak, so my posts are few and far between, or crap, or both, just like this one. I think about something during the day, and remind myself to blog it, then get home, and I'm stuffed, so I forget to blog. I think I will have to get a tape recorder to make mental notes to myself. I really wonder how people like Mr Huggies, and Andy do it day in, day out. I'm not having a go at shift work, I just wish all my shifts were early. So to my avid reader (yes I am talking about you, feel chuffed) enjoy a game of tiddly-winks, until I return to normal services. Blog Out HooRoo Bec

3 Comments:

At 7/10/2005 08:14:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we all still love you! :-)

 
At 7/10/2005 08:30:00 pm, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Andy,
Mmm, nutmeg! But how do you get the ingredient into your system is the question.

Hi Rachel,
Thanks very much. Will you also read me a bedtime story? Please?

HooRoo
Bec

 
At 7/11/2005 02:23:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

a bedtime story? Sure... just got to think of one now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

mitch
Feed the Mitch

Free Counters
Free Web Site Counter



Get Firefox!

Listed on BlogShares

Powered by TRAMPANTO