Monday, February 14, 2005

Happy Vanlentines Day

Hi Everyone, Well it is Vanlentines day, a day for lovers, a day for wannabe lovers, a day for hanging the bed sheets from an overpass on the freeway with the words "Marry Me Shazza, I love you! Barry" on it. A day when women look forward to getting flowers and chocolates, and guys look forward to sex. Quite clearly Valentines day is for women, for guys, it is a day like any other. I've never been one to celebrate Valentines day. For me it is a "hallmark" occasion. A bit like Mothers day, Fathers day, or any other day that exists for stores to sell crap that no one wants. My ex was someone who got excited by Valentines day, I could never remember when it was, and she would get shitty abou that. Heck for me my life was just work, work and work. I had no idea what day it was let alone having to worry about a day being "something special". What did I care about it anyway, it wasn't like I was ever going to get sex, I was more interested in eating the flowers anyway. So for Valentines day today, I am taking it pretty easy. A friend of mine is heading back to Sydney today, and it is her birthday today (Happy Birthday Monique) so a bit of shopping is on the cards, befre she leaves on a jetplane. Well, be blog and prosper, chat soon. HooRoo Rebecca

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

mitch
Feed the Mitch

Free Counters
Free Web Site Counter



Get Firefox!

Listed on BlogShares

Powered by TRAMPANTO