Thursday, May 26, 2005

Back in school

Hi Self-raising flour, and other non selfing things, Well today was my first day back in the classroom at work. Learning one of the new trains, which should be pretty easy in a way. I'm the only female in this class, and the boys are giving me heaps of shit. Not because I am a woman, but because I have an interest in trains, trams, and I know my stuff. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. I'm baking one of my world famous Boston Buns tonight, should make for an interesting class tomorrow. I just hope the bastards don't expect it every week. Blog Out HooRoo Bec

4 Comments:

At 5/27/2005 03:28:00 pm, Blogger Huggies said...

You learning how to use that 4D Unit ? :) Have you put some laxatives in those Buns ?

 
At 5/27/2005 05:01:00 pm, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi DS,
You could have joined us, we wre at FSS all day. Oh well, better luck next time.

Hi Mr Huggies,
Sorry, no 4D for me, it is all X'trap training.

HooRoo
Bec

 
At 5/28/2005 11:39:00 pm, Blogger Huggies said...

X'crap did I hear you say ? hehehe

 
At 5/29/2005 11:17:00 am, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Mr Huggies,
I'll reserve my comment regarding the current rollingstock arrangements of my employer.
This is soley based on the fact it wont be another week until I am behind the controls of said train, then I will bag the crap out of it.
HooRoo
Bec

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

mitch
Feed the Mitch

Free Counters
Free Web Site Counter



Get Firefox!

Listed on BlogShares

Powered by TRAMPANTO