Sunday, May 22, 2005

BB Nominations Ver 3.0 LATE DEVELOPMENT

This Is Big Blogger, The evictees for this week have been put on hold. The reason for this is a startling new development in the Cyberhouse, which Big Blogger is currently dealing with. All nominees for this round are still current, but a decision will not be made for the next 24 hours at least, as to who is voted out. The only hint I will give is there may not be two people voted out now. It could be more, it could be less. Blog Out HooRoo BB

4 Comments:

At 5/22/2005 10:30:00 pm, Blogger mj said...

Hey Miss Bec,

Could you puhleeze do me a wee small favour? Can you change my linked photo on your sidebar? I don't like that one anymore and I prefer to be imagined as an Autumnal plant. Just one of those things.

Thanks, m!key (going under the radar now)

 
At 5/23/2005 01:48:00 pm, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Mikey,
Changes done, sorry it took so long, my photo host was down.
HooRoo
Bec

 
At 5/23/2005 03:23:00 pm, Blogger Hillbilly Mom said...

So...will under-the-radar-M!key now be in camouflage as well?

Could you change my little picture to a box that says "All-time champion Big Blogger, no doubt about it, the Supreme Winner"? No.No.No. I don't really mean that. It was my other personality coming out. I am quite satisfied with my squirrelly little creature.

Wouldn't want to give you a reason to abuse that Big Blogger power, now would I?

 
At 5/23/2005 09:53:00 pm, Blogger mj said...

legend

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

mitch
Feed the Mitch

Free Counters
Free Web Site Counter



Get Firefox!

Listed on BlogShares

Powered by TRAMPANTO