Saturday, May 14, 2005

A dogs day

Hi Scruntched Up Pieces of Paper, and other non recycled materials, Well I had to head over to the other side of Melbourne today for a bit of a meeting. The meeting was nothing to write about, so that is the last mention of it. Anyway, as I left the meeting (bugger, I said I wasn't going to mention it), I realised that where I was, was just a ten minute drive from my Hairdressers house, and that is where my dog lives. Now to say that Harold is my dog, is a bit of a lie, because his name is Wilson, also because he is not actually my dog. You see when my hairdresser was buying a new dog, in this case a Bull Masif, I was actually living at her house at the time, so I lay some claim to Wilson. Now back ten months ago, Wilson was a beautiful little puppy. Fast forward to today, Wilson is now a bloody huge puppy, but still very beautiful. I hadn't actually seen him for about two months, two months ago, he was a big dog. Now he looks like a bigger dog, that has eaten the big dog he use to be, if that makes sense. Wilson is a lap sitter. He loves nothing more than to curl up in someones lap. The only problem is, because of his size, (which is about a metre tall, with a head the size of a basket ball) Wilson would have trouble sitting on the lap of Jubba the Hutt. But Wilson doesn't mind that, he just uses his size to bowl you over, and then goes about sitting on your lap. Good thing I wasn't trying to break into the house. After about an hour, I had to go, which was disappointing, so I gave hugs and kisses to Wilson, smothered him with love, and said a quick "see you" to my hairdresser. Gee I love that dog. Blog Out HooRoo Bec

1 Comments:

At 5/14/2005 10:40:00 pm, Blogger Huggies said...

I know a Jabba the Hut. He lives at Boondal and work as a train controller for QR. The problem is I dont think he could fit into plane for the trip to Melbourne for Wilson to try out his lap.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

mitch
Feed the Mitch

Free Counters
Free Web Site Counter



Get Firefox!

Listed on BlogShares

Powered by TRAMPANTO