Wednesday, May 11, 2005

So I've been tagged

Hi Wooden drawers, and other non storage devices, Well it looks like I have been tagged by Mikey, so it is time for me to go run and hide in the corner, behind my pillow. But before I do: Turd in a punch bowl Hell onto you I will lob Turd in a punch bowl All thanks to Beazabob OR Turd in a punchbowl See the fish swim round Turd in a punch bowl Betty give Chuck the crown OR Turd in a punch bowl Surpression, dismiss, timetable, Turd in a punch bowl Remission, attain, fable! Ok so the last one was a surrealist verson, but Carlos from the wonderful world of Spatula City enjoyed it. Blog Out HooRoo Bec

2 Comments:

At 5/11/2005 11:36:00 pm, Blogger mj said...

bewdiful work bec, but you need to tag others to continue the quest to potty poetry nirvana!

 
At 5/12/2005 06:26:00 am, Blogger Rebecca said...

But I have tagged other Mikey, I have multiple personalities. :-P
Ok, Ok, I will tag someone else.
HooRoo
Bec

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

mitch
Feed the Mitch

Free Counters
Free Web Site Counter



Get Firefox!

Listed on BlogShares

Powered by TRAMPANTO