Thursday, May 12, 2005

Never fall asleep

Hi Iced Mugs, and other non cooled drinking devices, Well I did a bit of a silly thing today, I fell asleep at the blood bank. I was there to do a plasma donation, number 155, or somthing like that, but they needed some other stuff from me, I can't rememebr the name of the stuff. Anyway, they usually take so much, unless you have the time to donate more, in other words, a double donation, which is all cool. I started donating and after about 15 minutes, I fell asleep, which is usaul for me, those chairs are just too relaxing. About an hour later I woke up, and I was still going on the machine, they figured I was so relaxed, I may as well keep going, nice one. The only good thing about all this, I go an extra sausage roll in my refreshments, so I guess it was worth it. Blog Out, HooRoo Bec

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

mitch
Feed the Mitch

Free Counters
Free Web Site Counter



Get Firefox!

Listed on BlogShares

Powered by TRAMPANTO