Saturday, May 28, 2005

Strange Dreams Inc

Hi 50MHz transmitters, and other non radio devices. I have strange dreams. These are not induced by any kind of chemical substance, I just dream of weird things, strange combinations, things that make me while I am sleeping, go hang on, this is weird. I once drempt that the family of my ex were being buried alive by Druids in shallow red hot coal graves at a Shell service station. To stop them from moving around a lot they had been mummified. We were still together at this point in time, maybe it was a sign, maybe I should have listened to that one dream, but times move on. One thing I do wonder about, why was it a Shell servo and not just any servo? Am I getting product placement in my dreams? I think I should leave that one for another blog. Last night, I had another one of those dreams, not that anyone was getting killed, it was just a weird combination. The dream went along these lines. I was walking down a street, trying to find where a friend lives, mind you I had no idea of what their address was. Next thing I know I was walking along, not the street, but the street directory, where I discovered an old disused railway line. Next thing I was standing in the street where this railway line was, but for some reason I couldn't buy the railway line, because there were old wagons on it. So I decided the next best thing to do, would be to steal the police car that was sitting on the street, and take it for a cruise. Now this wasn't a normal cop car, it had a pantograph, and was powered by a 750v overhead wire. When I got into the car, for some reason I was naked, but I still took it for a drive. Up and down the street I went, then suddenly the Policeman who the car belonged to stopped me and got me to pull over into a Cobb & Co stable. I got out of the car, handed him the keys, and he gave me a new lawnmower, and said not to worry about having taken the car, it needed a run anyway. So there you have it. If anyone can expalin this dream to me, please do, I have no idea what it means, and come to think of it, I'm not sure I really want to know what it all means. Blog Out HooRoo Bec

10 Comments:

At 5/28/2005 10:51:00 am, Blogger mj said...

Strange girl... I'm sure that there are many ways that we could interpret that dream, but would you want to hear them? Strange that the policeman gave you a lawnmower rather than clothes... maybe there's something in that? (I'm not going to get any lewder than that inference)

m!key

 
At 5/28/2005 11:21:00 am, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Mikey
I guess I should have added, that when I got out of the car, I was fully clothed again. I don't know how it happened, it just did.
I am open to any answers about this dream though.
HooRoo
Bec

 
At 5/28/2005 12:14:00 pm, Blogger Mommy Needs a Xanax said...

Oohh ohhh! I know! I know! Stealing the cop car is a deviant act and the risk of getting caught makes you feel vulnerable--that's what the nakedness symbolizes. I think. And you had clothes on again when you got out of the car because the interior of the car is symbolic of your interior self, where you can indulge whatever thoughts/fantasies etc. you want without fear of criticism. Stepping out of the car (and into the presence of another person) is the equivalent of stepping out of your private life and back into your role in society. Not sure about the lawnmower or the railway line, though there's probably something to the fact that you wanted to buy the railway line but couldn't because someone else left junk piled there...

Attempting to de-code your dream sounded fun 60 seconds ago but I'm starting to feel kind of stupid for trying, so I don't want to play this game anymore!

:)

 
At 5/28/2005 12:17:00 pm, Blogger Mommy Needs a Xanax said...

Oh I JUST remembered you work with those train things! That makes your dream SO much better because now I can say that your deviant act resulted from the feeling that your work doesn't allow you enough freeeeeedommmmmmm. muwahahahahah!

 
At 5/28/2005 12:18:00 pm, Blogger Rebecca said...

Thanks for that Deadpanann. Now would you like to come back tomorrow and play for the car?
HooRoo
Bec

 
At 5/28/2005 09:14:00 pm, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Andy,
Are you trying to bast me?
HooRoo
Bec

 
At 5/28/2005 09:19:00 pm, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Andy,
So what have carrots got to do with Brown Suger? Are you trying to have one of my dreams?
HooRoo
Bec

 
At 5/28/2005 09:23:00 pm, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Andy,
A Mongoose is an animal?
I thought a mongoose was a rad bike to do the half pipe on, to get some serious air time.
Wow, who said you couldn't learn things from the intermethingy.
HooRoo
Bec

 
At 5/28/2005 11:38:00 pm, Blogger Huggies said...

I'm suprised it wasn't a Caltex Servo. I'm sure they are tryin to bury us under shallow red hot coal graves with the shit they come up with sometimes.

The cop car is restricted to Electrified Areas which is weird. No doubt we couldn't let it in the servo due to the threat of arcing from the Panto. I think you've been driving too many silvers :) .

 
At 5/30/2005 05:57:00 pm, Blogger Mommy Needs a Xanax said...

When do I get my car?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

mitch
Feed the Mitch

Free Counters
Free Web Site Counter



Get Firefox!

Listed on BlogShares

Powered by TRAMPANTO