Sunday, June 12, 2005

BB Nominations Ver 6.0 / New Challenge No.10

This Is Big Blogger Here are the nominations for this round: Neisha Mikey Colbs Dead Pan Ann Now I know that Mikey has all ready been evicted, but someone did nominate him, so he is up for eviction again. Decision in the next couple of days. Now it is challenge time. This round, you have to write, and write like you have never written before, unless you are some kind of beatnik poet. The challenge is: Ode to my ..... What you have to do, is write an ode to something. It can't be someone you love, it has to be an ojbect that means something to you, either now, or from your childhood. Best of luck Blog Out HooRoo BB

2 Comments:

At 6/12/2005 02:38:00 pm, Blogger mj said...

sheesh, kick me while I'm down why don't you!

Oh, and I have plans to import vast quantities of NSW gingernuts this time!

 
At 6/12/2005 03:16:00 pm, Blogger Mommy Needs a Xanax said...

The ode is a great idea. I can't wait to read what everyone else wrote.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

mitch
Feed the Mitch

Free Counters
Free Web Site Counter



Get Firefox!

Listed on BlogShares

Powered by TRAMPANTO