Sunday, June 12, 2005

Sorry for the delay post 2

Hi Glasses cleaning cloths, and other non weaved products. Well I am sorry for not posting anything for a little bit, it has been a pretty full on week. I've had exams at work, closely followed by going back into class, with in an hour of the said exams. My improv comedy is taking a few big steps, so I've been out there donig my thing a bit. The other big news is a friend of mine suddenly died at the ripe old age of 39. She was sitting there, chatting with friends, when suddenly she just slumped over dead. They don't know what caused it yet, and there was nothing foul or illegal involved, it just happened. So I will get back into the posting in the next few days, but for now, I have to get going. I believe that Big Blogger has somethings to do, so I have to get of this Mac. Blog Out HooRoo Bec

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

mitch
Feed the Mitch

Free Counters
Free Web Site Counter



Get Firefox!

Listed on BlogShares

Powered by TRAMPANTO