Tuesday, June 07, 2005

BB Challenge Version 9

This Is Big Blogger. Here is the new challenge for this week. BB wants to know a time you really embarrassed yourself in public. As a bit of a hint, here is a story from Big Bloggers life: Here in the land of Oz, we have a range of products by a guy called Dick Smith. When these first came out, the names of them all got shortened by my friends and me to better names. So instead of cheese slices, we got Dick Cheese. Instead of museli, we got Dick Flakes. Instead of Tim Tams, we got Chocky Dicks. The list goes on and on. One day I was in the supermarket, looking for the Dick Smith Strawberry Jam. I couldn't find it on the shelf, so I lent over to the 15yo who was stacking the bottom shelf to ask him. This was a bad idea, because I was wearing a bit of a low cut top, and he ended up looking right up it, as I politely asked him "Excuse me, do you know where they have put the Dick Jam?" He stuttered and went bright red. I went bright red, he kept stuttering, I just walked off trying not to laugh, hoping no one else had heard. So there you all go, best of luck. Blog Out HooRoo Big Blogger.

6 Comments:

At 6/07/2005 10:33:00 pm, Blogger mj said...

I present Rebecca: International flirting queen. Teenagers the world over are not safe from her charms!

 
At 6/07/2005 11:16:00 pm, Blogger Huggies said...

Don't you ever go into a Dick Smith Electronics Shop :) You make the nerds blow their loads.

 
At 6/08/2005 11:32:00 am, Blogger Hillbilly Mom said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6/08/2005 11:48:00 am, Blogger Hillbilly Mom said...

OK, here's my entry for BB Challenge 9:
My first day of teaching, I wrote my name on the blackboard, and right under it I wrote the subject, "Science."

I met with 6 different classes of 12-16 year olds, explaining my rules, and what I had planned for the year. They were all polite and quiet. At the end of the day, I was patting myself on the back for what a great teacher I was going to be.

I walked to the blackboard to erase, and saw that I had written "sciene." Poor little hillbilly kids. Either they didn't know the difference, or they thought I was so crazy that they didn't want to mess with me.

It's either this story, or the time I walked into a faculty meeting with a tampon sticking out of my shirt pocket. And I'd like to thank all of my so-called friends for not telling me! Damn you, you know who you are! I'm hoping the other teachers just thought I had a very interesting ink pen in my pocket, with a little string attached.

All right, have a laugh at my expense! Better to post this on your blog than mine!

 
At 6/08/2005 03:24:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favourite Penis Smith product were his matches named after the famous 'Redheads' brand. - "Dickheads".

Imagines- in the supermarket-
"Can you tell me where the dickheads are? I'm looking for the dickheads...Why can't I find the dickheads when I need them?!?!?....."

Holds them up- "Oh here they are!"

Bree.

 
At 6/14/2005 12:36:00 pm, Blogger colbsi said...

hehe Dick Jam *laughs*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

mitch
Feed the Mitch

Free Counters
Free Web Site Counter



Get Firefox!

Listed on BlogShares

Powered by TRAMPANTO