Tuesday, May 31, 2005

BB Nominations Ver 5.0

This Is Big Blogger I know it is a short week, but these things happen. Something that is a bit of a history making event has happened this week. This week, there is ONE nomination. For those of you wondering how I select the nominees, what I do, is ask people to pick a number, the highest numbers chosen by people, are the nominees. I then ask again, at a later date, and the Cyberhousemate, with the highest votes, is out. So we come to this week, where I asked five people, and they all said the same number, so that one person is out. As to who that person is, I am not going to tell you, I'm going to make you all wait for that. Don't worry too much though, you will all know who it is tomorrow. Blog Out HooRoo Big Blogger

1 Comments:

At 5/31/2005 10:00:00 pm, Blogger Huggies said...

No worries Mr Colmen...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

mitch
Feed the Mitch

Free Counters
Free Web Site Counter



Get Firefox!

Listed on BlogShares

Powered by TRAMPANTO