Tuesday, July 19, 2005

On with the show

Hi PET containers, and other non 5 cents on return in S.A. only items. Well with Big Blogger out of the way, it is time to get on with some real postings. One of the things that came out of the Cyberhouse though, was I was going to do an "Ask Becky" thing here. Well to just do that would be plain and boring. So instead I enrolled at my local online university, and I am now fully qualified in the modern day ancient art of...

TOAST CRUMB READING
So here is how it works. Just take a photo of your plate, after you have eaten your toast, and let "Mitch the Mail Mouth", do some eating. Once I have your photo, I will be able to tell you all about your past, your future, and your neighbours' future. So start sending in those pics, and let me sort out your life for you. Blog Out HooRoo Rebecca, Toast Crumb Reader.

1 Comments:

At 7/19/2005 07:17:00 pm, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Sheriff,
Sorry, I read toast. Tuna is a whole different kettle of fish.
Haha, I made a funny.
HooRoo
Bec

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

mitch
Feed the Mitch

Free Counters
Free Web Site Counter



Get Firefox!

Listed on BlogShares

Powered by TRAMPANTO