Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Help me I'm dying

Hi Front load washers, and other non water saving devices, Well it will saden you all to know, that I have taken an online test and found out when I will be dead. It turns out my "dead line" is May 2054. I guess this means I only have 49 years left to blog. If you would like to know for just how much linger, you can read my blog for, check out the site here. If you are going to live longer than me, please let me know, so I can make arrangements for you to carry on my work. Personally I think this is a load of crap, because it said I would die of a heart attack, yet my test for work shows I have more chance of seeing Elvis, Jimmy Hoffa and Harold Holt sitting around a table at an all night taxi rank, than I do of having a heart attack. Well I guess there isn't much time, better go book my funeral. Blog Out HooRoo Bec

2 Comments:

At 5/18/2005 02:26:00 pm, Blogger Huggies said...

How is Elvis, Jimmy and Harold ?

 
At 5/19/2005 06:16:00 am, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Mr Huggies,
I'm not sure, but haven't they been into get a Pizza Plus recently? :-P
HooRoo
Bec

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

mitch
Feed the Mitch

Free Counters
Free Web Site Counter



Get Firefox!

Listed on BlogShares

Powered by TRAMPANTO