Sunday, June 12, 2005

Celebrity Crush

Hi Business Cards, and other non informative paper products. It's time for me to embarrass myself, by exposing to the world my Celebrity Crush. Now for most people, it is someone who is well known around the world. Someone like a Brad Pitt, a Pamela Anderson, or if you are really perverted, Barney the dinosaur. My crush is on someone who is more of a local product. Now this guy is married, and I would never dream of actually going out with him, or trying to get him away from his wife. This crush is a bit like a kind of puppy love. My crush is on none other than James Brayshaw, or as he is commonly known, JB.

JB, is a former state cricketer for West Australia, and South Australia. He does breakfast radio on triple M, and commentates the footy and cricket on TV. Now for those of you who have heard or seen him, you are most likely wondering what the hell it is anyone would see in JB. I don't know what it is myself, but I love hearing his voice on the radio, and when I see him on TV, I just go a bit giddy, and have to stop and watch him. Now on the radio, he comes across as a bit of a sexist pig, but this is just a character, he is more of a larrikan, but the kind of guy you know will be there for you in the toughest of times. He just seems to me to be the kind of guy any Australian guy would be proud to have as a mate, or would want to be. So JB, if you ever read this, I wish you and Mrs B all the best in life, and best of luck with the third arrival of the Brayshaw clan. Any of your detractors can go to hell as far as I am concerned. You're Ace! Blog Out HooRoo Rebecca

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

mitch
Feed the Mitch

Free Counters
Free Web Site Counter



Get Firefox!

Listed on BlogShares

Powered by TRAMPANTO