Tuesday, July 19, 2005

I've found my kids

Hi Everyone, For those keeping up with the saga, I have finally found my kids. They had been living in a town called Hawkesdale, about 300km west of Melbourne, until March this year. Today I found out they are now in Maryborough (Victoria), which is about 170km from Melbourne, to the north west. So today I quickly got ready this morning, which is hard to do after coming off 8 straight nights at work, and drove up there. The school, which is the way I foudn them, were obligated to call my ex, to say I was heading up there. Even though my intention was to just have a chat with the school and explain everything that has been happening, they still had to call. With in five minutes, my ex had picked up the kids, I was still 3 hours away. After meeting with the Principal of the school, things were much clearer for them, and some major concerns were raised, regarding the kids education and mental health. It turns out that my eldest son, who was reading and writing at a Grade Four level in Grade Two, is now struggling with Grade Three. So next week I am going to see the school shrink, who is seeing both the kids, and hopefully something can be sorted out. At least for now I know for sure where they are, it is a start. Blog Out HooRoo Bec

5 Comments:

At 7/20/2005 01:37:00 am, Blogger Hillbilly Mom said...

I hope you can get things worked out. At least you know where they are now.

 
At 7/21/2005 01:16:00 am, Blogger Mommy Needs a Xanax said...

Congratulations on finding them. Your ex sounds like a bastard. May he never reproduce again.

 
At 7/21/2005 02:00:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't imagine how painful this must be. But any step in this direction is a good step...

 
At 7/21/2005 05:04:00 pm, Blogger Huggies said...

This is good stuff.. It will be interesting to see how things tune out now...

 
At 7/21/2005 09:53:00 pm, Blogger mj said...

All the best bec!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

mitch
Feed the Mitch

Free Counters
Free Web Site Counter



Get Firefox!

Listed on BlogShares

Powered by TRAMPANTO