Friday, March 11, 2005

Eureka, I can talk!

Hi Whiteboard markers, and other non xylene products, I can talk again! Yay for me, although I am doing a pretty good impersonation of John Laws, at least I know I can talk. After a few glasses of Orange Juice, and a bowl of Weeties with Grapes and Pears, My voice was sort of getting back to normal, excpet for the massive head cold which was making me sound like some weirdo creature from a Doctor Who episode, Series 4 I would say, trying not to be too specific. Well with my voice back, I could catch up on some of the phone calls I needed to make. First of all I setled my discrimination case with my bank, they are paying me some money, and slapping the wrist of the fool who was an arsehole me. Others were even more boring and I wont bother blogging them. Then it was off to do my weekly shopping, the car started, thankfully, yay for me, I can do some work on it. After a quick tour of the shops, I got home, realising I had forgotten a few things (my brain is still not in top gear) and then back home for a big cook up. I decided to make up a heap of stuff I could freeze, because of my work roster over the next two weeks, it works out better this way, so on the menu were the following delights. If anyone wants a recipe, let me know, and I will include it in a future post. The menu: First up was a simple Chicken Stir-fry with Hokkien Noodles. I say simple because where I am living now has no wok burner on the stove, so I can't get enough heat out of the dang thing. Second was Beef Chow-Mein, no it is not a big asian cook up, I was trying out a new electric frypan. Well the frying pan is not that new, it was donated to me (I also accept cash) and after spending half an hour cleaning it, I had to get it dirty. Next on the list was Lambs Fry, yes I know, gross out, but it is a nice thing to have every now and then, and I have to keep my iron levels up. All in all I had a nice feed up, just having small dishes from each and freezing the rest. To top it all off, I also did a chicken garden salad, and for desert watermelon with frozen yoghurt. So a nice 5 course feed for a Thursday night, before collapsing in front of the television to watch The Footy Show. Blog Out HooRoo Bec

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

mitch
Feed the Mitch

Free Counters
Free Web Site Counter



Get Firefox!

Listed on BlogShares

Powered by TRAMPANTO