Monday, February 28, 2005

Where is the remote...Answer

Hi Skin care users, and those with dry facial features, Well finally it is here, the answer to the location of the remote control for my television set. The remote was found, in my bedroom, in an eski, along with seven almonds, my contraceptive pill prescription, and a G-String. Just what these items were doing bundled together I have no idea, so if anyone can answer that for me, I would like to know. By the way, don't bother answering 'You were drunk at the time." I've never tried alcohol, and have no interest in trying it, so try to be more original than that. :-) Blog Out, HooRoo Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

mitch
Feed the Mitch

Free Counters
Free Web Site Counter



Get Firefox!

Listed on BlogShares

Powered by TRAMPANTO