Monday, March 21, 2005

What the hell was that last post about?

Hi Telephone cord twirlers, and other non-communicative devices, As you wall would have seen, my last post was a test to see if sending apost from my email worked. As you can see it did work, only two weeks after I sent it and all screwed up! So please disregard what was written, is is nonsense, and doesn't fit into the meaning of this blog. hang on, this blog has a meaning? Bugger I am getting too serious. In other news, I had a dream last night that I was working as a waitress in an old abandoned house, that was being used as a Japanese Resturant. There was only two tables, and one guy kept trying to order some long winded named bottle of Japanese wine, that had about 40 letters in the English translation of the name. The other table had a guy sitting on it who just kept looking at me all night, and I was blushing. I think he may have been someone who reads my blog. Mmmm, that should get you all thinking. Blog Out, HooRoo, Bec

3 Comments:

At 3/21/2005 09:27:00 pm, Blogger mj said...

Wish I had dreams like that one Bec, except substitute "guy" for "girl"...

HA!

 
At 3/23/2005 08:57:00 pm, Blogger mj said...

The tension is killing me: who is it?

you tease.

 
At 3/24/2005 12:47:00 am, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi M!key,
I have no idea who it was, that comment was just a throw away line. I have no idea of the people who read this page, but if it makes you sleep any better at night, it can be you. :-)
HooRoo
Bec

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

mitch
Feed the Mitch

Free Counters
Free Web Site Counter



Get Firefox!

Listed on BlogShares

Powered by TRAMPANTO