Sunday, March 19, 2006

Am normally waking

Hi Qbert, and other non 3D/2D graphic Atari 2600 games. Someone call the national hotline. Stop being 'alert but not alarmed', and start being 'alarmed at the lert'. I have become a terrorist of sorts. You see, over the last weekend I have hijacked Legless in Perpetuum, the electronic home of Rachy. It all started innocently enough, with a posting about Rod Stewart's daughter, and from there, I have taken over. If you want to see the destruction I have caused, by all means, go and have a look, but you have been warned. Today was meant to be about house cleaning, and sleeping. If I could manage the two of them at the same time, it would have been great, but alas, it was one at a time, and sleep came first. At the moment, I am doing late shifts at work, which means starting around the 5-6pm mark. This mark is usually about an hour or so away from my usual bed time. The time I am now getting home from work, is the time I am normally waking up. Couple this with my all night drive back from Sydney and needless to say, my body clock needs some repair work done. I also pretty much haven't been home for about two months now. Sure I am still living here, but this is the first day I have not either been out and about, working, or just not home. So the order of the day is housework. It is a real shame when you put in a day of house cleaning, manage to completely fill your rubbish bin, and your recycling bin, do two loads of washing, vacuum the house, and clean up a heap of the mess, only to look around and see the place still looks like a bomb has hit it. Might be time for a Jewish Stocktake, except I am in a rental, and I think I would have trouble getting my bond back if I did that. As most of the world knows, the Commonwealth Games are on in Melbourne right now. For those of you living in America, who have no idea what the Comm Games are, just think of the Olympics, with out Russia, France, Germany or America. In other words, the Commonwealth Games was invented by the British, to prove they are better than the countries they still like to refer to as "the royal subjects". The slight problem there is, the British suck at sport, and over the last few Comm Games, it really has become a case of The Rest of The Rest of the World, verses Australia. I don't want to sound unAustralian, but gee, could we please have an upset loss against Cypress in the lawn bowls or something, please! In other news, my yo-yo diet is working well again. Dang I have to start getting fit before the cricket season next year. A few guys at work are looking at getting a mixed Touch Footy team going, maybe I should give it a go. If I do, look forward to reading about how I have just popped out another knee. Blog Out HooRoo Rebecca

10 Comments:

At 3/20/2006 12:48:00 am, Blogger Deadman said...

And how!!!!

http://knockinonthegoldendoor.mu.nu/archives/164046.php

 
At 3/20/2006 09:34:00 am, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Rachy,
I guess I will have to do more Durka Durka postings for you.

Hi Mark,
Thanks for finding my web site. I guess it shows, it pays to advertise.

HooRoo
Rebecca

 
At 3/20/2006 11:22:00 am, Blogger Deadman said...

Durka Durka!

HooRoo yourself. You're linked now, so it does indeed pay to advertise!

 
At 3/20/2006 11:25:00 am, Blogger Hillbilly Mom said...

I KNEW there was a reason nothing was missing in Hillmomba! You've changed your M.O. from thievin' to terrorizin'!

 
At 3/20/2006 12:44:00 pm, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Mark,
The obvious comment to you saying Durka Durkis is "I like your balls." But I wont go there, you are a married man.

Hi Hillbilly Mom,
Yeah, I thought I would start off small with Rachy, before I invade Hillmomba. My first terrorist planis to improve the quailty of Hillbilly Airline food. This will confuse you all to no end.

HooRoo
Rebecca

 
At 3/20/2006 04:20:00 pm, Blogger Deadman said...

Obviously I've stepped in it! What does "Durka Durka" mean, exactly???

 
At 3/20/2006 05:21:00 pm, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Mark,
Have you seen the movie Team America?
Then you will know what it means.
HooRoo
Rebecca

 
At 3/21/2006 12:20:00 am, Blogger Deadman said...

Saw it. There was so much, I don't remeber the "balls" part. I howled.

For the folowing story to make sense, you have to know that my friend John, who lives in Connecticut, is a very good father, the best you'll find. He's cultured without vbeing pretentious, intelligent, well-read; in short, very well-rounded but he has a side that is more pedestrian, and he isn't above watching, and immensely enjoying, movies like Team America.
He was sitting at home one day when he heard my "nephews", one eight, the other ten, playing in the family room. All of a sudden the oldest goes,

"Jesus titty-fucking Christ!!!"

He was laughing so hard he couldn't control himself long enough to rebuke him for it right away.

I LMAO when he told me.

 
At 4/01/2006 03:58:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be alert!

Your country needs lerts.

 
At 4/01/2006 10:19:00 am, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Mark,
I sense you posting was to make me laugh. Ok, so I am no Sarah, but I still found it funny. It give me an idea for a post.

Hi Amy,
Where do I sign up? Is there a dental plan?

HooRoo
Rebecca

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

mitch
Feed the Mitch

Free Counters
Free Web Site Counter



Get Firefox!

Listed on BlogShares

Powered by TRAMPANTO