Monday, January 30, 2006

At a nice

Hi Humidity, and other non watery things. My blogging is off the boil of late. Personally I would say it has been pretty crap of late. I have a lot on my plate right now, and the world is going at a thousand miles an hour for me, but strangely there is no need or want to get off, because it is moving along at a nice pace. If that makes sense. There is a post I have been thinking about writing for months now, but I just don't know where to start. This post is not that post, it is a post about that post, or rather about me not being able to write that post for some reason. Confused? I am. You see, if I wrote the post, there would be a fair bit of reaction to it, both good and bad. Others would write about it on their blogs, and it would just keep going, and be on peoples minds for quite a while. It is something that would open me up for (un-needed) attack, but at the same time would draw others closer to me, and increase the friendship. Both of these things I can live with out. So why post, why even think about posting something, that will upset the apple cart so to speak? Why does my stomach churn thinking about writing it, when it really is not a big deal, and doesn't affect anyone else? It is just one of those things that people choose to make affect them. People like to make a stance, they like living in their own little boxes. If they find out someone else has something in their little box, they either want it in their, or want to destroy it. What is wrong with just accepting others are not you? I am not getting very deep and meaningful here, I am rambling. Heck, I knew I should have had breakfast before I blogged, but I had the need to type, to just get a few of the thousand thoughts out of my head. I was discussing this very issue (that I am not speaking of here) with a friend on Wednesday night. It was a long night of deep and meaningful discussion, and more questions than a factory full of Trivia games. At the end of the night, I managed to get into my car, before bursting into uncontrollable tears. It was a long slow drive home for me. At the end of it all, I didn't feel any better, I didn't feel any worse, I just sort of existed. I ask myself what is the right thing to do, and my heart and my head are agreeing on the one thing, but I just can't put it into words what it is I feel I need to say. Blog Out HooRoo Rebecca

3 Comments:

At 1/30/2006 03:18:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well....I was posting my comment and then I lost it..I think it went into the black hole that sucks your pens up, or the black hole that sucks up countless socks. Then you have umpteen socks without a partner and you never ever get them back. So then you purchase socks of the same color or the same pattern, just so that if you loose one it doesnt matter..you still can make the sock up with another pair..then you need three legs so you can wear the lonely sock with its adopted pair of socks and they can become a sock family...until one of those socks gets lost in the black hole again and you are left with...a pair. Then you find yourself saying, "Oh dear, at last I have a pair of socks now..Hooray!" Then you're stuck with an extra leg that is without a sock.
Now I have lost the plot, aswell as my aforementioned Lost Comment. Cannot remember what I was saying back then but I think it went like this...
Don't post something that already makes you feel upset..ask yourself...Will posting the "something" add another day to your life here on Earth? Stress does not add another day. So...if you have a thousand thoughts in your head...scribble them down on paper then when they are all written down you will have room in your head to put creative thoughts there. You could even burn the paper after that...make sure theres no total fire ban that day though aye!
Crying can relieve you of stress, relaxing all the muscles in your body, then you have a great sleep afterwards. Laughing gives you them happy chemicals in your body, do something that makes you happy...like playing music or listening to jokes or talking to friends.
The famous song I know you know well, " I get by with a little help from my friends".
Ciao for now Becc.

 
At 1/30/2006 05:12:00 pm, Blogger LanternLight said...

Normally this would be an email but it would get lost in the dross... Feel free to trashcan it.
If you want to reply personally, you know how to reach me.

Many moons ago I used to run a Bulletin Board System.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulletin_board_system

As the SysOp I met a couple of good people, but most of them were freeloaders.
I suspect most Blog Readers would be the latter. Harsh but true.

Your friends will remain your friends, and those react badly won't be. Their opinions won't matter cause they aren't your friends.

In my case, I care about the opinions of my friends, the rest of the world can go hang.

 
At 1/31/2006 03:09:00 pm, Blogger Hillbilly Mom said...

If you are worried about it, the time is not right. You don't owe anybody any explanations.

And now let's talk about ME!!! OK, I am just joking. I might be able to squeeze in a little talk about myself on my own blog, but being so shy, you know, I don't do it very often.

I'm looking forward to Big Blogger.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

mitch
Feed the Mitch

Free Counters
Free Web Site Counter



Get Firefox!

Listed on BlogShares

Powered by TRAMPANTO