Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Now we have

Hi Lawnmower Man, and other non alarm clock waking up type devices. Well I am sorry I haven't been posting lately, things have been a bit flat out with the Commonwealth Games at work. We just get over them, and now we have the Formula 1 Grand Prix and the start of the footy season this weekend. I will get back to blogging when I have more than three seconds to myself. I will leave you all with one question though, that I think needs to be answered and addressed. Why is it that the Muppet Show band has not been inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame? This is a band that has universal appeal, can play any style of music, and has played with the biggest musical names to ever grace the stage. Not only that, they have real talent, and never play a bum note, unless Gonzo joins in. Blog Out HooRoo Rebecca

7 Comments:

At 3/29/2006 02:10:00 pm, Blogger Deadman said...

So, what do I have to do to get some blogroll love around here, Darls?

HooRoo.

 
At 3/29/2006 06:55:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gotta love Animal, he is the coolest..yeah! Cazzie

 
At 3/29/2006 07:12:00 pm, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Mark,
I'll get around to it, some day.
I have a few things to do on the HTML, so if I start it, I have to do it all.

Hi Cazzie,
Somehow I just knew you were an Animal lover.

HooRoo
Rebecca

 
At 3/30/2006 12:54:00 am, Blogger Huggies said...

I've heard Animal is in a mental hospital.

 
At 3/30/2006 11:18:00 am, Blogger Stewed Hamm said...

Dr. Teeth & the Electric Mayhem are too cool for that commercialized hall of fame nonsense... where d'you think the Sex Pistols got the idea of shunning the hall from, anyway? (Sadly, now that Disney is whoring the muppets out to everyone with a couple bucks, it won't be long before they do show up in the awards show.)

It would be cool to see Animal chasing some no-talent waif girl around the stage, though.

 
At 3/30/2006 11:33:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Say, in looking back at your post there...was the lawnmower man a hotty or what???? Apart from having awoken you when you were probably in la-la land catching the z'ssss and dreaming of animal on the drums...I mean, some of them lawnmower guys just have the best bodies, LOL. (apart from being smelly and needing a good shower). Cazzie..

 
At 3/30/2006 12:11:00 pm, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Andy,
Do do dodo do.

Hi Mr Huggies,
Yes, that is correct, but not as a patient, but as the Chief of Staff.

Hi Stewed,
Ahhhh, good old Disney. I take it then we will see the band reformed, as the Jackson 5, with Elmo playing the part of a young Michael Jackson?

Hi Cazzie,
The guy who mows the lawns here is a dork. Thankfully I haven't been close enough to him to smell his body.

HooRoo
Rebecca

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

mitch
Feed the Mitch

Free Counters
Free Web Site Counter



Get Firefox!

Listed on BlogShares

Powered by TRAMPANTO