Thursday, May 05, 2005

Sophie is going to kill me

Hi Moisturising Creams, and other non hydrating products, Well my good friend Sophie now has her own blog. It has just been born, so don't expect too much from it for now. But congrats on the arrival Sophie. Anyway the reason she is going to kill me is I have added a link to her blog. You can either click here, here or here, to get to the blog, or on the right hand side, in typical Rantgirl style, you can click on the image. This image is the reason she will kill me. Because I only had the one photo of Sophie, I decided to photoshop it a bit, in an aim to get her to send me another photo. Instead I think it will just mean she will send around a couple of big nasty guys, who will make me an offer I can not refuse. Gulp! Blog Out HooRoo Bec

2 Comments:

At 5/05/2005 09:40:00 pm, Blogger mj said...

Sophies' head looks strange in the pic on your sidebar - is she drunk? or am I?

m!key

 
At 5/05/2005 11:10:00 pm, Blogger Rebecca said...

Neither of you are drunk, at least not at the time of me typing this. I just mucked around with photoshop. I'm waiting for the reply from Soph, actually I'm dreading it. :-)
HooRoo
Bec

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

mitch
Feed the Mitch

Free Counters
Free Web Site Counter



Get Firefox!

Listed on BlogShares

Powered by TRAMPANTO