Monday, May 02, 2005

A few recent photos

Hi Dinner Plates, and other non cutlery items, Well I decided to upload a few photos of me, because I think the current Blogger pic needs up dating, so I've decided you can all decide for me. First photo is from the "Try Hard Sexy" range, just me and my webcam and some hormones raging. tryhard sexy Or second photo today comes from the Sydney Tramway Museum visit. Here I am showing off my wares, while travelling on a coupled set of O class trams. Not the wind in the hair, and they look of contented excitement on the face. Image055 Our last photo for the day is aboard the XPT on my way home to Melbourne. Shortly after this photo was taken, I burst into tears, as Sydney had been an emotional time for me. But please no sentimental voting. Image087 So there you have it, voting lines close after I have made enough money fromt he 1900 number to cover my next holiday, so vote as many times as you like. Blog Out HooRoo Bec

10 Comments:

At 5/02/2005 07:11:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meow ! ;)

 
At 5/02/2005 11:30:00 pm, Blogger mj said...

Depends what vibe you want your blog to transmit man...

still got the blogger header I see...

m!key

 
At 5/03/2005 09:17:00 am, Blogger Rebecca said...

HI Mikey,
I changed the header thing, but it still came up the same. What should I have seen?
As for the vibe, who cares, I just wanted a better photo, than the one of me about to be hit by a tree branch.
HooRoo
Bec

 
At 5/03/2005 08:58:00 pm, Blogger mj said...

In an ideal world the Blogger header should disappear. Did you use the template I sent back to you? You could always try for a dark and moody nighttime shot or even choose an object not of yourself, like Darkseason and I have. The possibilities are endless.

m!key

 
At 5/05/2005 05:35:00 pm, Blogger Huggies said...

Hey Bec

I do like the third shot from above of you. :) I see M!key has mentioned something about your blog header.

Regards

Hugs

 
At 5/05/2005 09:33:00 pm, Blogger mj said...

I won't shut up about blog headers at the moment! I'm on a crusade!

m!key

 
At 5/05/2005 11:12:00 pm, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Mikey,
I'd like to join you on that crusade, but it just isn't working. May I suggest you redo the template with your header in it, then I can see exactly where I am meant to be seeing the change?
HooRoo
Bec

 
At 5/05/2005 11:12:00 pm, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Mr Huggies,
Thanks for the vote, so far you are the only person to actually vote for any of them, so I guess the photo number three is winning.
HooRoo
Bec

 
At 5/06/2005 08:22:00 am, Blogger Huggies said...

Cool! Can I vote twice? No 3 again please!

Regards

Hugs

 
At 5/07/2005 08:03:00 pm, Blogger mj said...

I agree, if I had to choose, I'd go for door number three.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

mitch
Feed the Mitch

Free Counters
Free Web Site Counter



Get Firefox!

Listed on BlogShares

Powered by TRAMPANTO