Thursday, May 05, 2005

Git Yer Vitamens!

Hi Compact Disc Covers, and other non protective devices, Well a few days ago, I started taking a multi vitamin. Being a shift worker, my diet is not what you would call the best, nor is it routine, so a bit of help wouldn't go astray. I decided on a Multivitamin, designed for women. Now I'm not going to get into a brand name war here, so I will leave the brand name out of it. Anyway, I thought the one designed for women, would be my best bet, rather than choose the one for men, the other one for children, the otherone shaped like cartoon charactors, or the one that is made exclusively from cardboard, and tested on animals or rugby players. Now I haven't really noticed any changes, except for my urine. It now has a distinct yellowish/greenish tinge to it. Mmm, I though, better read the label, and see if there is anything wrong with this. The label only says: [insert brand name] Women is a complete multivitamin multimineral supplement, tailered to the needs of women. [insert brand name] Women includes extra Iron, B Group Vitamins and Calcuim. Nothing really there to worry about, I think, but to be on the safe side, I decided to check out what the Men version had to say for itself. The label there says: [insert brand name] Men, is a complete multiviamin multimineral supplement. It will allow you to sit on the couch for hours on end, watching the Bathurst 1000, while the lawns mow themselves. This tablet allows you to drink an extra 6-8 cans of beer, while at the footy, with out having to eat more than two meat pies. By taking this tablet, women will find you irisitable, and will want to make wild passionate love to you, while you talk to her sister on the phone. Mmm, I think that maybe this multivitamin is a total crock, either that, or I should find a womens one that does the housework for me. Blog Out HooRoo Bec

4 Comments:

At 5/05/2005 09:18:00 pm, Blogger mj said...

R,

If you're peeing all the vitamin out (ie:coloured urine), then maybe you don't need to take it? You need ask yourself what you think that you are defficient in - vitamins will only assist if your body is short of that particular compound.

Rule of thumb: Vit C: immunity, vit B: circulation, vit E: skin. Can't remember the rest.

I've heard thart multi-vitamins often contain far too little of each vitamin to actually do you any good and I've found that sleep is something that I'm always lacking, and unfortunately, that doesn't come in a pill...

m!key

 
At 5/05/2005 11:09:00 pm, Blogger Rebecca said...

HI Mikey,
I'm begining to think they are a waste of time for me, but I just thought I would give them ago anyway. Heck even if they are a placebo, as long as I feel good right? Well there has been no noticable changes, so I think I will save my money.
HooRoo
Bec

 
At 5/06/2005 08:21:00 am, Blogger Huggies said...

Hey Bec

Are you sure your not taking Wyld for Women ;) hehehe .. I can recommend four bottles of Red Bull a day. :)

Regards

Hugges

 
At 5/07/2005 10:17:00 am, Blogger mj said...

At least vitamin C has that tangy orange taste - a healthy sweet?

m!key

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

mitch
Feed the Mitch

Free Counters
Free Web Site Counter



Get Firefox!

Listed on BlogShares

Powered by TRAMPANTO