Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Who's that in the House?

This Is Big Blogger. I have been asked to report on who is left in the Cyberhouse, but I wont. Instead I will leave that task to our resident psychologist, Dr. Huffanpuff. Take it away Doc: Zee peoples left in zee house, are as followed, each with a description, of what they are like.

  1. Sophie: A quite woman, who likes to complain her way out of doing tasks, and complains others back into zee house. While she may live in zee loneliest city in zee world, she should still try to blog more. I don't explect her to remain in zee house for long.
  2. Mr Huggies: Being zee only male left in zee house, I am surprised he has not done silly things like put his underwears on sign posts. Hang on he has done that, now I am really worried. Being a man of zee night (zee petrol and pizza kind), he has a lot of strength and stamina, but this is only as long as Red Bull stays in his system. I don't expect him to remain in zee house for long.
  3. Colbs: Zee "Hokey Pokie" girl of the house. She gets voted in, she gets voted out, she gets voted in, and that is all about, her. Some people would call her zee quite achiever, but zee company BHP has already stolen that slogan. I don't expect her to stay in zee house for long.
  4. Hillbilly Mom: Zee first of zee international players, and a journeywoman. She sees herself as zee mother of two boys, but can she prove they are hers? While spending a lot of time blogging about movies, fish ponds and $300 cars, she is still Big Blogging. But will she burn out? I don't expect her to stay in zee house for long.
  5. DeadPanAnn: Zee second of zee international players. Someone left the door open after putting out zee garbage, but unlike other Raccons, who would have gone for zee bins, she came into zee house, and is spicing things up. Because of her late arrivial, I would not be surprised if zee other cyberhousemates band together to form a collective broom to scat her from zee house. I don't expect her to stay in zee house for long.
Well thanks for that report Doc, I hope that clears things up for everyone. Just to recap, those left in the house are; Sophie, Mr.Huggies, Colbs, Hillbilly Mom and DeadPanAnn. Now that we are down to the pointy end of the comp, expect a few surprises, after all, we have to try and keep up our ratings. Blog Out HooRoo Big Blogger

1 Comments:

At 6/15/2005 07:54:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Completely Unrelated To Anything BB.. I Just Thought I'd Pop In To Let You Know Your Prediction Was Right..

I'm Expecting My BOY To Make His Debut On The 6th November.. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

mitch
Feed the Mitch

Free Counters
Free Web Site Counter



Get Firefox!

Listed on BlogShares

Powered by TRAMPANTO