Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Another page, thanks

Hi Barking Dogs, and other non tree covering eating animals. OK, so here is a Meme, that I stole from another page, thanks to a link from Mark. It works like this, except for the littl ebit of an edit I did to the original, but it still works: Here's the instructions: 1. Choose a search engine (e.g. Dogpile). 2. Pick 5 random blogfriends. 3. Enter their blog title into the search engine. 4. Do an image search of that word or phrase. 5. Pick an image that makes you say, "Aha! That's it!" So without further ado......

Niggles Knockin' On The Golden Door Legless In Perpetuum Lantern Light Cazzie's Crusade
Blog Out HooRoo Rebecca

6 Comments:

At 4/11/2006 07:19:00 am, Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

OMFG!!! I have a heat bag just like that!! I just know that Google is actualy ASIO..they know EVERYTHING!! PMSL
Cazzie!!!

 
At 4/11/2006 10:22:00 am, Blogger Deadman said...

Hey, thanks for the publicity! But how come when I click on the pic I get taken to Everything Electronic??

 
At 4/11/2006 12:09:00 pm, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Cazzie,
Google is not ASIO. Google is the CIA, and ASIO is just a crappy little search engine, which gets all it's information from Google. Asio is more of your Yahoo search.

Hi Mark,
I have no idea what you are talking about, the link works fine for me, no issues at all.
Ok, so I fixed the link. The photos were not meant to be linked, but there was a ESU error, and this happened. Look on the bright side thought, you got to read another blog.

HooRoo
Rebecca

 
At 4/11/2006 06:02:00 pm, Blogger LanternLight said...

Cool! There should be space at the bottom of the garden now that the Democrats and Greens and moving out.

Thanks Rebecca :-)

 
At 4/12/2006 09:11:00 pm, Blogger Huggies said...

Funny Stuff.. If you did mine I think you would come up with a packet of Huggies.

 
At 4/13/2006 12:29:00 am, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Lantern,
Well I think you seemed to have liked your entry.
As for moving into the garden, go for it if you like, but with an election coming up soon, it is compost time there.

Hi Sheriff,
Thanks very much. It tickled my fancy when I first saw it done.

Hi Mr Huggies,
Maybe I should do one for you and see what non sanitry items show up. Could be interesting.

HooRoo
Rebecca

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

mitch
Feed the Mitch

Free Counters
Free Web Site Counter



Get Firefox!

Listed on BlogShares

Powered by TRAMPANTO