Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Hardly move then

Hi Hi Hi Hi, and other non Paul McCartney songs. Well, this is a very painful blog entry to type. I would have typed it a couple of days ago, but I could hardly move then. That is not to say my movement is any better now, but I am struggling through. Last Sunday night, in one of those freak accidents, someone scared me just as I was lifting my head. The result was my neck muscles trying to flex two different ways at the same time, and things went snap. So now I have a week off work, and maybe longer, waiting for things to heal. It is a real bitch, because I can hardly move my head, with out massive amounts of pain, and my arms and legs have that "giddy" feeling when I use them. So for now, not much is going to happen on the blog side of things, and this years Big Blogger 2, has been put on hold until the host is better. Blog Out HooRoo Rebecca

6 Comments:

At 4/05/2006 10:37:00 am, Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Hope you will soon be able to hold your head high with ease Rebecca (((( Huggs)))). Say, then you will be able to yoddle all day long....

http://www.yodelcourse.com/

LOL, PMSL, Cazzie!!!

 
At 4/05/2006 01:45:00 pm, Blogger LanternLight said...

From me and the dawgs, Get Well Soon.

FWIW, I find soaking in a hot bath does wonders for a neck injury...

 
At 4/06/2006 10:55:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon!

 
At 4/07/2006 12:00:00 pm, Blogger Gary said...

Sorry about your problem. I've had that before, but not nearly as bad as you have it. Heat and muscle relaxers helped me a lot. get well soon.

 
At 4/08/2006 12:49:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you're feeling better soon Bec.

 
At 4/08/2006 02:57:00 pm, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Cazzie,
I don't think much of the yodelling, but I do did the hairstyle.

Hi Sheriff,
Thanks. I hope things are well in your life now.

Hi Lantern,
I would, but I only have a normal sized bath, and that is too small for me.

Hi Rachy,
I know people at Legless are thinking of me, I see we are up to 166 comments now.

Hi Seawitch,
Getting there slowly. Going to try going to work tomorrow.

Hi Semaphore,
If only I watched television, that would be a great idea. Mind you, I have given the dvd player on this laptop a spin or two.

Hi Gary,
Injuries and me go hand in hand. I actually have a frequent flyers card for my local hospital.

HooRoo
Rebecca

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

mitch
Feed the Mitch

Free Counters
Free Web Site Counter



Get Firefox!

Listed on BlogShares

Powered by TRAMPANTO