Wednesday, April 06, 2005

The 2337 news

Hi Glucose Syrup, and other non sugary things, Well it is time for a bit of an update, news style. In todays top story, Rebecca is really pissed off with the cattle at work and wants a holiday. Today she put in for some overdue annual leave, and plans to spend some time in Sydney. This will be her first holiday in about five years, let's hope things happen. In a connecting story, Rebecca would like to point out the accepted shortenings of her name. The use of Rebecca, Becky and Bec are fine. However, the use of Bek, Beck, Becc, Bekky, Beckie, Beccie, Nathan, Beque, Bex, or any other mis-spellings really pisses her off. Having made this news public, she is sure that there will be people comment who want to push the boundries. Don't bother trying, she knows where you all live, every last one of you. And now for sport. While in Sydney, Rebecca is hopeful of seeing her beloved Cronulla Sharks, have a huge win over the Brisvegas Broncos. This will actually be the first time that she has seen the Sharks play, as every other time she has been in Sydney, they have been playing interstate, or when they play in Melbourne, she is interstate. In a statement left to all Melbourne Storm supporters, she said "Get a life morons, just because I live and was born here, I don't change my team, I'm loyal. Oh and stop showing off that bloody premiership cup, just because you have one and we don't. There is nothing wrong with our Superleague silverware." Rebecca also went on to point out that she has in no way jumped ship from her beloved Richmond Tigers, and AFL remains her number one football code. In breaking news, The cajan Kangaroo, that Rebecca has just eaten went down very well. Expect that recipe to be used again. Now for the weather. Rebecca likes it to be cool, so if it is over 24, forget it, she hates it. And finally.... A big thank you goes out to Mr Huggies, of The Huggies Files. Thanks to him redoing his b,log, we can now post to it. Nice one Huggies. Until next time, May your blog be readable, HooRoo Bec

1 Comments:

At 4/07/2005 12:37:00 am, Blogger Huggies said...

Hey Ms B :)

Glad you refer to the public as cattle. I was going to get a shot of three fat women dress in mini dresses in front of a cattle train once at Bray Park station but I thought I'd better not otherwise I would be crushed to death.

A footy fan. To be honest with you my interest in Football has gone down the Toilet. I lost interest in the League when the Super League war happened. State of Origin is not the same as it used to be without players like Wally Lewis and Allan Langer.

As far as the AFL goes I use to be really into it when I was younger and followed Hawthorne (Got that off my old man). The 80's were good for the Hawks with The Rat, Dip Dippe?? e.t.c. You know who I'm talking about. :) I have sort of lost interest since then although I do like Spider Everitt with all the trouble he causes. My grandpa is a Richmond supporter.

Glad you like the Blog and I'm glad it is fixed so you can post crap to it.

Kind Regards

Huggies

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

mitch
Feed the Mitch

Free Counters
Free Web Site Counter



Get Firefox!

Listed on BlogShares

Powered by TRAMPANTO