Thursday, March 31, 2005

Public Service Announcement, Vol. 1

If you are some teenager, who dropped out of high school, because you stuffed around to much, listen up. Walking around with your mates, wearing overalls, does not give you the right to call me "Luv", "Darls", "Sweetie", "Missus" or any other kind of stubbie shorts wearing, arse crack showing, "I'll be there Thursday to fix it", Dodger eating, kind of remarks you would expect from a 40 year old, who should know better. So don't think you can then tell me "I will smack your head in bitch." When I say to you to zip your lip and grow up before you learn to talk. Just because your mother calls you "Luv" doens't mean you can trash talk me when you are out with your mates. Blog Out HooRoo Bec

1 Comments:

At 4/01/2005 08:18:00 am, Blogger Huggies said...

Interesting blog entry. Tell them to go home a suck on mommies tit and come back when they have some balls.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

mitch
Feed the Mitch

Free Counters
Free Web Site Counter



Get Firefox!

Listed on BlogShares

Powered by TRAMPANTO