Monday, March 28, 2005

I can do photos!

Hi Lawn Mowers, and other non gardening tools, As you can see from my earlir post about Paul Hester, I can now add photos to my blog. THis service is provided from the wonderful people at FLIKR. So here is the photo that appears on my Yahoo Profile: With Chook It was taken a few months ago, when I spent a couple of days down a friends house in Maffra. For some reason, I get a lot of interest from guys, mainly located in the Middle East. I don't know if it is something they see in me, or something they see in the chicken. Either way I don't like the interest. It is a strange thing that guys do on the net. They see a photo of a girl, and for some reason think they can make all kinds of lewd suggestions, and ask you to marry them, all with out even buying you a drink first. Heck most of them can't even start with a simple "Hello", and then get really offended if you reject them. What ever happened to getting to know people? Let me make it simple to all the guys out there. There is a lot to know about me, but if you don't ask, I wont tell, and I wont say a thing to you, if you are rude to me. What ever happened to simple conversation? Blog Out, HooRoo, Bec

3 Comments:

At 3/29/2005 12:00:00 am, Blogger Huggies said...

Hey Bec:

Does that chicken have any sort of fascination for you like Andy B has for the Goats ?

Kind Regards

Huggies

 
At 3/29/2005 11:16:00 pm, Blogger mj said...

Dear Miss Bec,

I see that Mr Andy B has being asked you first, but if are you no happy with him, I nice gentleman of very upstanding, looking for lady such self of good tollerance. You be good one for me.

I abode in Dubai and have nice boat and many camel to trade you for.

I expect forward your response

 
At 3/31/2005 04:55:00 pm, Blogger Rebecca said...

Thanks everyone for the offers, but I am on a two year break from any kind of relationship with some one. No guys, I have not turned lezzo, I'm just having a break, but keep the offers rolling in, I might just break the curfew off early.

HooRoo
Bec

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

mitch
Feed the Mitch

Free Counters
Free Web Site Counter



Get Firefox!

Listed on BlogShares

Powered by TRAMPANTO