Thursday, April 21, 2005

There is no place like home

Hi Hair Bands, and other non custodial devices, Well in about an hour, I head off for Sydney on the train. That is the final mention of trains for this blog entry, so that I don't upset M!key. I'm looking forward to the few days away, because when I get back, my life will be flat out for the next 18 months, with no sign of a break. It will most likely also limit my blog entries. Yeah, like right! I am still waiting for people to ask me really weird questions that bug them, but no one has asked any yet. Maybe I should start another blog for that kind of thing, you are all getting to know me too well. In other news, please note the addition of a couple of extra links. If you have a cool blog out there, just let me know and I will add you to the list. While Aussie Blogs may be down, I am keeping up the good work. Our Improv Comedy spot got cancelled last night, so better luck next week, I will see what happens. I'm thinking of doing a show for the comedy festival next year, maybe "Improv in the Park", better put it to the rest of the group and see what they say. I'd also like to change the name of the group to INSERT. Oh the double meanings you could have with a name like that. I will keep you all posted. Well Sydney calls, so I will be remote blogging for the next week or so. Until then. Blog Out HooRoo Bec

2 Comments:

At 4/23/2005 10:12:00 am, Blogger mj said...

Pity about the intensive mentions of trains in your following two entries Bec. You can contact me in my new home at Psych Ward C, Level 2... I'll eventually recover, but right now I;'m working through some guage and bogey issues...

Wasn't I the one who allegedly conspired with others to steal your blog with gunzelesque repartee? The more trains the better, Say hi to 3801 for me if you see the old dear up there.

HA! mikey

PS: I"ve dropped the "!" as my emails with m!key as the sender keep being designated as spam...

 
At 4/23/2005 12:15:00 pm, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Mikey,
Sorry to hear about your change off address. I would bring you some grapes, but they said you might take an eye out with them, so I will just have to wait until you get out to see you.
I'll try and get a shot of a 38 while I am here. Tomorrow is the gunzel day for me, so I will keep you informed.
I don't think I will get to Watsons Bay for Fish and Chips, but I have a photo of Cronulla, where some fine F&C dining was had.
HooRoo
Bec

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

mitch
Feed the Mitch

Free Counters
Free Web Site Counter



Get Firefox!

Listed on BlogShares

Powered by TRAMPANTO