Thursday, April 07, 2005

How do I reply?

Hello Sao eaters, and those whom have never made Vegemite worms. Today, at my place of emplyment, I spied a young boy, around the age of three, wearing a Spider Man outfit. He certainly looked the party, so I decided to play along with it, broadening this young mans mind, putting a smile on his face, and making him feel important to the world. It would be the kind of life lesson that would make any parent proud. As he neared me, I commented to the boy, "It is a good thing you're here Spider Man, now I know we will all be safe." The boy turned to me, put hist fists on his hips, and scorned to me, "Oh, it is just a costume you silly!" Before shaking his head and walking off. Needless to say I was stumped, it was not the response I was expecting, but in no way was I offened, I just wish I had had a reply to the boy. After all how silly was I to not know he wasn't the real Spider Man. Undoubtedly he will grow up to be a lawyer or something. Blog Out, HooRoo Bec

1 Comments:

At 4/08/2005 01:24:00 pm, Blogger mj said...

R,

You should have told him that he should change out of his pyjamas before leaving the house...

In your face, you little punk!

m!key

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

mitch
Feed the Mitch

Free Counters
Free Web Site Counter



Get Firefox!

Listed on BlogShares

Powered by TRAMPANTO