Monday, April 11, 2005

Curses of Insomnia

Hi Desk Calanders, and other non Gregorian dating devices, Well it is 2300, or 11pm, depending on how your read a clock, and I can't sleep. I actually went to bed about two and a half hours ago, and I am still wide awake. So I decided to get up, make myself a nice warm cup of honey and milk, and type this blog entry with no glasses on. That should get me sleepy, I hope, after all I have to get up in five hours to get to work. Arrrrgh! Something I was thinking abuot, why I lay there in bed, was having an "Ask Rebecca" blog. There are a few people I have kind of got to know though this blog, their pictures appear on the right hand side as links, which was a case of me trying to be funky with HTML. Well I am happy with the results. So anyway, if you have any questions that keep you awake at night, be it on any subject at all, let me know, in the comments section and I will make a post about it. In the words of Red Symons, from 774 ABC Melbourne, you'd be surprised at what I actually know. Blog Out HooRoo Bec

1 Comments:

At 4/12/2005 10:50:00 pm, Blogger Huggies said...

Hey Bec

I did noticed that you have put the mug shots on your blog. It is quite well done I think and I might have to do the same for my blog.

As you could see on my blog I manage to change the background on the top banner which looks good now.

I also have added a few links last night to my blog which took me about three hours to do.

As for what keeps my awake at night well here is a list:
* Mrs Huggies :)
* Shift Work
* No Doz
* Red Bull
* V
* Coffee
* Tea
* Bloging
* Listening to Full Metal Racket on Triple J

If I ask any Questions it usually is why the F**K can't I sleep.

Shall I go any further :)

Regards

Huggies

P.S. Nice to see you listen to the ABC. Listen to 612 Local Radio here in Brisbane as well as Triple J.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

mitch
Feed the Mitch

Free Counters
Free Web Site Counter



Get Firefox!

Listed on BlogShares

Powered by TRAMPANTO