Saturday, April 23, 2005

We was robbed!

Hi Ceiling fans, and other non airflow devices, Well excuse the poor grammer in the title please, but tonight I saw my beloved Cronulla Sharks play for the first time. While we won the first half with some good play, in the second half, the bloody ref, watched as some Bronco shmuck dropped the ball as he was tackled, then gave them the free! Mind you, if it wasn't for the stupidity of Brett Kimmorley allwas kicking the bloody ball when he was with in Try scoring range, things would have been different. I am sure glad I know nothing about rugby, or I would have been really fustrated with the game.

In other news the meeting with the family went really well, and I'm going to stay over there for the next few nights. It will be nice to get away from the teenage girls who are coming down from the ekkies they have taken. They are pretty cool kids, but I think this is their first big time out of the home, and after two days of party, they want their mum. To end with, a moral to the story; "And that is why you should never use a goldfish to fry a chicken." As to what the story is about, I'll let you have nightmares over that one. Blog Out HooRoo Bec

1 Comments:

At 4/25/2005 12:59:00 pm, Blogger Huggies said...

Hey Bec

Sounds like you're having fun except for the Brissy Drongos wining. I'm glad things are working out with some of your family members.

Regards

Hugs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

mitch
Feed the Mitch

Free Counters
Free Web Site Counter



Get Firefox!

Listed on BlogShares

Powered by TRAMPANTO