Saturday, June 18, 2005

Meet the new post box

Hi Television tuners, and other non transmission receivers. Welcome to my new Post Box, it's name is Mitch. I've been playing around with how to make it easyer for people to email me, though my blog, and this is the work in progress.

mitch
I was searching the net for images and insperation for a mail box. Entering words like circus, clown, pisstake, humour, funny, etc. One of the images that showed up was Mitch, so I though, why not photoshop that! From what I have learnt in 0.12 seconds of web searching is, Mitch has something to do with the Central Queensland University, along the lines of Fitness of Children. His full name is Mitch Duncan. The bullshit I am making up about him is, he is a Virgo, enjoys watersports, Asian cooking, and has a great sense of humor. The funniest memory he has is singing Shipping Steal in the back of his great mate Bazza's ute, as it drove through town, wearing nothing but his footy top, at 3am, the day of Chooka's wedding. One day he would like to travel to Nepal, but for now there is too much of Australia to see. If anyone actually knows Mitch, and can provide more details, I would like to know. If I have got the bullshit details correct, Mitch I didn't know, I'm not stalking you. Actually if anyone does know Mitch, then please let him know where his copywrite is being breached. I am sure he would like to know. So if you are looking to send me an email, just feed the Mitch, he doesn't bite. Blog Out HooRoo Bec POST UPDATE: I've been asked to animate Mitch, in a Monty Python way. Well I have worked out how to do that, now I just need to work out how to add a sound. HooRoo Bec

10 Comments:

At 6/18/2005 02:06:00 am, Blogger Hillbilly Mom said...

I'm sure Mitch would be proud to know he just replaced a toilet in your email link. And he's sure got a purty mouth, as we hillbillies like to people, especially when we take them out in the middle of nowhere on a canoe trip.

 
At 6/18/2005 09:02:00 am, Blogger Rebecca said...

Thanks Hillbilly Mom,
My next step is to work out how to animate his head, so it rotates like a sideshow clown. Oh I am sure I'm going to get into a lot of trouble for this one.
HooRoo
Bec

 
At 6/18/2005 01:32:00 pm, Blogger Hillbilly Mom said...

Do you think you can make him squeal like a pig?

He kind of looks like some animation from the beginning of the old Monty Python show.

 
At 6/18/2005 01:33:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

he looks like someone I used to go to Uni with in Melbourne, I doubt it, but I will check with a few friends if it is him

 
At 6/18/2005 10:52:00 pm, Blogger mj said...

Admit it: Your hot for this Mitch guy aren't you Bec?

 
At 6/18/2005 10:55:00 pm, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Rachel,
If you know him, I hope he likes what I have done. I'm thinking about adding some more animation to his image. I'm sure there is going to be a warrent out for me for doing this.
HooRoo
Bec

 
At 6/18/2005 10:57:00 pm, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Mikey,
I have no idea who he is, I was just looking through photos, and this one caught my eye, for the shape of his mouth, I thought I could do some kind of animation with it, and I have. Next I get evil with my blog links, look out. [insert evil laugh]
HooRoo
Bec

 
At 6/19/2005 07:04:00 am, Blogger Huggies said...

Next time i'm in Central QLD I will go and visit Mitch at CQU. I will bring him a can of Spam.

 
At 6/19/2005 09:51:00 am, Blogger mj said...

...maybe he'd also like a shrubbery Huggies?

 
At 6/19/2005 09:53:00 am, Blogger Rebecca said...

This place is turning into the Ministry of Silly Emails.
Now if you will all excuse me, I have to take this parrot back to the pet store. It's DEAD!
HooRoo
Bec

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

mitch
Feed the Mitch

Free Counters
Free Web Site Counter



Get Firefox!

Listed on BlogShares

Powered by TRAMPANTO