Friday, June 17, 2005

Vent time, reply

Hi Everyone, OK, so I went down to the school today, and I would have spent more time in the area, but urgent matters called me back to Melbourne, I'll blog about that another time. Today the school gave me the kids report cards, grades have slipped, not surprising. My ex had put a restriction on the files, and had also written in bold, that I am not allowed to visit the school, I am not permitted to see the children, and that I have court orders against me having anything to do with the kids. Thankfully the school was quite helpful, as much as they could be. They gave me all the files they could, for the time being, and they have been in contact with the school where the kids are currently attending. Through their legal service, what they are doing is contacting my ex and are asking for copies of all such court orders, and if they can not be provided, then the school will pass on their address to me. What this will mean is my ex will try a few different things. 1) Take out court orders against me, for which there are no grounds, so that will fail. 1 Nil me. 2) Ignore the request, which means the details will be given to me. Another win for me. 3) Try to move the kids on again, which wont go down well in the courts. Three in the hoop, the girl wins a prize. Yippee. Now all I have to do is wait out my 28 days, at the longest, to find out everything. Finally I am getting a win on the board. Blog Out HooRoo Becky

4 Comments:

At 6/18/2005 01:28:00 am, Blogger Hillbilly Mom said...

Good luck, Rebecca. We have been through this kind of situation with Hubby's two older boys, who are now 23 and 24. It seems like the wrongdoer gets away with breaking the law, huh? We went a whole year without seeing the boys. We knew exactly where they lived, but ex-wife would leave when we went to pick them up, or send out her older boy to say our boys didn't want to visit. We never even got to talk to them. She made up a bunch of false accusations, too. Now they tell us about all the crap she put them through. Hope you get things worked out.

 
At 6/18/2005 10:49:00 pm, Blogger mj said...

Sounds like you'll get there in the end Bec. I don't understand people that think that they can intimidate and act above the law. They'll get what they deserve in the end, it's just a pity it takes so long for the law to perform its function.

It's blog postarama for you today!

 
At 6/19/2005 07:07:00 am, Blogger Huggies said...

Excellent Stuff....

 
At 6/19/2005 09:46:00 am, Blogger Rebecca said...

Thanks Everyone for your support. I will know what is happening in about a month or so. That will take it up to about a year since I have seen my kids, it hurts, but your words help.
HooRoo
Bec

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

mitch
Feed the Mitch

Free Counters
Free Web Site Counter



Get Firefox!

Listed on BlogShares

Powered by TRAMPANTO