Friday, July 22, 2005

Back in the USSR

Hi Eggs, and other non fryable devices. Well yesterday I called into my old highschool. It had been a whiles since I had been there, well 13 since I had offically left, but I still go back there to say hi. Anyway, I got in the lift, and in walked one of my old Media teachers. Actually if she reads this post, I better say Studio Arts (Film) teacher. I said hi as she walked in, she said hi back, and that was about it. She didn't recognise me. As we were travelling up, she looked at me, looked again, and then it all clicked for her. We carried on like two young teenage girls, who had just gotten their first copy of Dolly magazine, which was a bit weirdo for the other person in the lift, then she said what only Cleo (her name, not the magazine) could say. "I didn't realise it was you, I thought you were Russian!" She told me later that is because, according to her, I am tall and beautiful, therefore I must have been Russian. Now I've had quite a few compliments in my time, and quite a few marriage proposals via the net (LEAVE ME ALONE YOU BASTARDS, I'M NOT INTERESTED!), sorry, that is not intened for anyone who reads this blog, just the guys fromt he sub contient who are after a visa. But anyway, I've had quite a few compliments on how I look, but I have never been called Russian. Needless to say it was a great time, and we will be catching up again at some time. Blog Out HooRoo Bec

1 Comments:

At 7/22/2005 03:37:00 pm, Blogger Huggies said...

I'm sure your teacher was VERY surprised to see you. Did you bring along a bottle of Vodka ?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

mitch
Feed the Mitch

Free Counters
Free Web Site Counter



Get Firefox!

Listed on BlogShares

Powered by TRAMPANTO