Saturday, July 23, 2005

Hillbilly Mom's Challange

Hi Buffalo Grass, and other non itch picnic surfaces. Well in a comment about a previous post, Hillbilly Mom, said:

Yes, he does resemble Joan Rivers. I used to think she was amusing, but now she is a screaming haggish shrew. Try saying that 10 times fast! Thanks for the Bob and Carl fix.
So, I tried it. I nailed it first time, but regardless of that, I have to apologise for my hair. It was still drying after getting out of the shower. I would have posted this sooner, but I had to rush off to work.
Oh, and by the way, if you are on a dial up connection, this file will take a while to download, it is 3.4Mb Blog Out HooRoo Bec

4 Comments:

At 7/23/2005 10:42:00 am, Blogger Hillbilly Mom said...

Bec,
I congratulate you on your great talent. I tried, but I can't say it more than 3X without messing up.

I feel so powerful. I asked for Bob and Carl, and my wish was granted. I commanded you to say a useless phrase 10X and you did.

For my next request, please send me one million dollars and Mr. Huggies' Big Blogger crown. That will be all...for now.

 
At 7/23/2005 10:45:00 am, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Hillbilly Mom,
I must admit, I do have a bit of an advantage, in that I do voiceover work, so this task was really just a warm up exercise for me.
Your Million Dollars are on their way, but I can't get the crown back from Mr Huggies. He melted it down and made a model train out of it.
HooRoo
Bec

 
At 7/24/2005 10:25:00 pm, Blogger Huggies said...

I melted the crown down and made a door stop out of it.

 
At 12/31/2005 05:55:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there do you have an aim? anyways you should comment me sometime at pimp_ass_elmo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

mitch
Feed the Mitch

Free Counters
Free Web Site Counter



Get Firefox!

Listed on BlogShares

Powered by TRAMPANTO