Monday, August 08, 2005

Getting jiggy with HTML

Hi Regular users, and other non petrolium fuels. Well I've been jigging about with HTML, trying to get my links to the bestest bunch of bloggers in the world, to look a bit different. Basically I hate scrolling down the page for each link, so I am trying to get them to be side-by-side. What I am wondering, is, does it actually work on other peoples computers? I still have to get things to ling up right, but as a sample, I've jigged a couple of the links. Blog Out HooRoo Bec

5 Comments:

At 8/08/2005 08:57:00 pm, Blogger mj said...

erm... not quite working... I can send you a screen shot if what I'm seeing if you like Bec?

 
At 8/08/2005 11:00:00 pm, Blogger Huggies said...

Yeah! Same comment as M!key.

 
At 8/09/2005 02:49:00 pm, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Everyone,
Mmm, interesting. Here at trampanto HQ, using Fire Fox, everything looks fine. Using GoLive, everything looks fine. Using IE, everything looks like crap, but it did anyway.
At Place of Employment, using IE, everything looks fine. They have not yet discovered Firefox.
Any screen shots would be great, I am also working on a new way of jigging things, but that will wait until after my exam tomorrow.
Thanks Everyone.
HooRoo
Bec "Johnson"

PS, for the GIFfing of Freddo, I was thinking of making him into a Crazy Frog. What do you think Niggles?

 
At 8/09/2005 11:53:00 pm, Blogger Huggies said...

No worries Andy Johnson...

 
At 8/10/2005 10:09:00 am, Blogger TimT said...

Seems to work here. You could try putting a table in the links sidebar, splitting the table into two columns, and arranging the links that way. That might work better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

mitch
Feed the Mitch

Free Counters
Free Web Site Counter



Get Firefox!

Listed on BlogShares

Powered by TRAMPANTO