Monday, August 01, 2005

I've been tagged

Hi Saflkimf, and other non made up words. Well I've been tagged by Mikey, and apparently I have to provide lists of my top ten turn ons, and turn offs. Regardless of the fact I was standing on a rock and called barleys, he still pulled my pigtails, so I'm going to tell my teacher on him. But anyway, here are my top tens, in no particular order. Top Ten Turn Offs

  1. Smoking
  2. Alcohol
  3. Fare Evaders
  4. Cars without numberplates
  5. The colour Red
  6. Coca-Cola
  7. Mushrooms
  8. Telemarketers
  9. Personal Space Invaders
  10. Bigots
Top Ten Turn Ons
  1. My Kids
  2. Cricket
  3. People who accept me for being me
  4. The colour Green
  5. The Beatles
  6. Cooking
  7. Motorbikes
  8. Tram Infastructure
  9. Sunny Boys
  10. Lego
Now I'm sure I am meant to tag someone else, to keep this electronic chain mail going, but I wont, I never do. This pyramid ends with me. Now if anyone wants to ask about any of the things I have listed here, send me a comment, or Feed The Mitch, and I'll go into more details. Blog Out HooRoo Bec

7 Comments:

At 8/01/2005 09:33:00 pm, Blogger Huggies said...

Lego kicks ass!

 
At 8/01/2005 10:41:00 pm, Blogger PiesFan90 said...

I'm confused that you'd be turned off by a car without number plates. Surely you'd be on the inside of the car being turned on?

 
At 8/02/2005 12:03:00 pm, Blogger Bert Ford said...

I probably shouldn't do this, but I feel challenged.

Turn offs:
1. Smoking - Bad
2. Alcohol - Drunk women find me more attractive than sober ones.
3. Fare Evaders - I could try to care . . . but I don't.
4. Cars without number plates - Ambivalent.
5. The colour Red - There are no "bad" colours.
6. Coca-Cola - I am saddened.
7. Mushrooms - My second favorite fungus.
8. Telemarketers - you have obviously not realized the entertainment potential of the telemarketer, try keeping them on the line as long as possible, engaging them in embarassing sexual banter, or simply screaming, "Help me, help me!" & firing cap gun into the reciever. The possibilities are endless.
9. Personal Space Invaders - Yeah, I gotta agree.
10. Bigots - I agree, but once again, you are missing the humourous potential.

Turn ons
1. Your Kids - Don't know them - I'll take your word.
2. Cricket - The game or the insect?
3. People who accept me for being me - Who doesn't?
4. The colour Green - As per above, there are no "bad" colours, ergo: no good colours.
5. The Beatles - Cool. (what about ZZtop & Niel Diamond)
6. Cooking - Of course.
7. Motorbikes - Sympatico.
8. Tram Infrastructure - Don't get it, but - whatever.
9. Sunny Boys - No idea what you're talking about.
10.Lego - I like Legos, but I'm more of an "Erector Set" guy myself.

 
At 8/02/2005 07:41:00 pm, Blogger PiesFan90 said...

So are we talking Sunny Boys as in the band or Sunny Boys the orange frozen ice treat we used to have as kids?

 
At 8/03/2005 12:07:00 am, Blogger Huggies said...

She could be talking about Boys who like to play in the Sun.

 
At 8/03/2005 12:55:00 pm, Blogger mj said...

Fucking tag someone you killjoy!

 
At 8/10/2005 11:46:00 pm, Blogger DJ said...

SUNNYBOYS! Hey for a time recently you could get them at safeway, like the first time in 20 years.
(I'm also partial to Wizz Fizz)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

mitch
Feed the Mitch

Free Counters
Free Web Site Counter



Get Firefox!

Listed on BlogShares

Powered by TRAMPANTO