Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Pampering Part two

Well here is the continuation of photos from my pampering the other day. Before anyone comments, no I was not turning green with illness, it is from the fluro lights, which put off a green glow. The make up was designed for a differen't lighting situation. These photos are just snapshots from my mobile. If anyone is looking for a day of pampering, and you are in Melbourne, I recommend you try Melbourne College of Hair and Beauty.

Rosy, working her magic. She needed to use a lot with a face like mine. Hair Up! I don't think it is really me. Poser! Yeah I know, but I can work it. Woooah! Back that camera up. Call now, I'm ready and waiting for your call. lol Should I change my profile photo to this? Meh, I need to loose wright, 110kg is too much.
Well there you all have it, settle down boys, I'm not looking. hehe Blog Out HooRoo Bec

5 Comments:

At 7/27/2005 08:55:00 pm, Blogger Huggies said...

You look like your going to faint in those photos...

 
At 7/27/2005 09:56:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I Demand You Go Out And Get Your Freak On, Right Now !!
You Look Far Too Fantastic To Be At Home Infront Of The Tv.

Love, Love,Love That Top Too By The Way.
And Your Hair Up Looks Fabulous.

Okay. Enough Ass Kissing.
For The Record, There's Nothing Wrong With Being 110 Kilos :)
Except When Your Jeans Don't Fit, I'll Admit, That Can Get Annoying.

 
At 7/28/2005 01:41:00 am, Blogger Bert Ford said...

I had never considered the advantages of metric over avoirdupois. From now on I’m going to tell every one I weight 91 rather than 200, and that my truck has a top speed of 177 rather than 110. Most girls I know would eat bugs if they thought it’d get ‘em down to 110. Nice pictures.

 
At 7/28/2005 04:44:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

there's no way you could possibly weigh that much, it certainly doesn't look like it anyway... but the photos turned out so well that I feel like I am in need of some pampering as well, but they might have a bit more to work with with me! Looking great dear :-)

 
At 7/29/2005 07:30:00 pm, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Mr Huggies,
I may as well have. 8 hours and no lunch break, I needed one.

Hi Neisha,
Yes the problem with getting all beautiful on a Monday night, which is followed by a 4am start. Grrrr

Hi Bert,
Metric is better, except for some reason, I still measure new born babies in Pounds, and height in Feet.

Hi Misha,
Mmm, I'll think about it some more, still not sure. Maybe I should do some photoshopping of it first.

Hi Rachel,
I certainly do weigh that much, I hide it well, but wish I didn't. Being 6foot 2inches tall helps, but about 20kg needs to find somewhere else to live. To prove I am, in fact, what is classed as obese, I will take a photo next time I am on the scales at the bloodbank.

Hi Sheriff,
Thanks for the kind words. I really can't be bothered too much with the who hair thing. Heck, four years ago, my head was shaved. I might just save the hair up look for a special occasion.

Well all, I'm off to bed, chat soon.
HooRoo
Bec

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

mitch
Feed the Mitch

Free Counters
Free Web Site Counter



Get Firefox!

Listed on BlogShares

Powered by TRAMPANTO