Sunday, September 18, 2005

Beclakia, Industries 2.0

All Sneeze Beclakia, Following huge orders for our T-Shirts, which will now be used as a stop gap for the hole in the Ozone layer, we are proud to present our next two lines. Firstly we have The Fitty, a t-shirt that will keep you as snug as a bug in a rug, or as bound in a barrel as a body can be:

Secondly we have the Anytime Andy. This design differs from our other offerings, in that it has a unique greenish colour to it. Really we must change the water, the algae level is getting too high:
Orders now being taken my the case, buy a dozen and get 4 cents a litre off petrol, only at particiating outlets.* All Sneeze Beclakia, Blog Out HooRoo Bec *No outlets are part of this deal, it's a sham.

4 Comments:

At 9/18/2005 07:17:00 pm, Blogger Huggies said...

I'm surprised that Andy's shirt doesn't have something about Goat's on it...

 
At 9/19/2005 05:47:00 am, Blogger Hillbilly Mom said...

Why does Andy scare me more than the 55-gallon drum killer? And he will even give me drugs, if there's truth in the advertising on your T-shirts! Hmm...what a dilemma: anesthetized sex, or slow conscious death by suffocation?

 
At 9/19/2005 08:45:00 am, Blogger Redneck Diva said...

I'm finally on a t-shirt!!! My life's goals are now all accomplished!!

My DivaMom will be so proud.

 
At 9/24/2005 08:19:00 pm, Blogger Apples said...

Andy's shirt would give me nightmares. Brilliant.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

mitch
Feed the Mitch

Free Counters
Free Web Site Counter



Get Firefox!

Listed on BlogShares

Powered by TRAMPANTO