Friday, September 16, 2005

Must be careful what I say

Hi Kangaroo Paw, and other non fauna types. Well I am here in Perth. The flight was pretty boring, until there was about an hour to go, and some girl decided to come down form her Ecstacy hit, which resulted in her yelling and screaming on the plane. We threw her out the window, good luck to her working the streets of Kalgoolie I say. But I digress. To prove to everyone that I am actually in Perth, visiting Sophie, and not sitting at home spreading butter on my stomach, then soaing it up with waffles, here is a photo.

This was taken today at a place called Kings Park, shortly after I had spent the morning wiping butter on my stomach.....

Being here has been great. We haven't really done much, if any, of the tourist stuff. Today we spent a bit of time driving around the city, which I love. Perth is a we designed place, and very clean. If only they could pick it all up and move it closer to the eastern states, it might be a decent place.

OK, so it is now four hours later, and I have been released from the Emergency Department of the local hospital, I don't know where that broken bottle to the back of the head came from, but it certainly changed my view of Perth, which is perfect where it is, and a wonderful place. Excuse me while I look over my shoulder.

Anyway, this blog entry is pretty much crap, so I'll leave it here, and give you all the details when I get back home. I'm leaving here in about 36 hours, and I know I will miss it.

Blog Out, HooRoo, Bec

4 Comments:

At 9/18/2005 12:21:00 am, Blogger Huggies said...

Nice to see you smiling :)

 
At 9/18/2005 02:15:00 am, Blogger Hillbilly Mom said...

I agree, Huggies...what a great smile!

Well, Bec, it looks like you're having a great time. That pic put an end to my theory that you're really on an expedition to buy up more land for the nation of Beclakia.

 
At 9/18/2005 08:50:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It wasn't me, honest!! I have issues with bottles in my house all the time. I mean like every morning when I get up there is always a few empty ones laying around the place. I dont remember anything about how they get there. And most mornings I feel like I have been hit over the head with one as well.

Really, I didn't do it.

 
At 9/18/2005 04:39:00 pm, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Mr Huggies,
Thanks for that, it has been a while for me to smile, especially one that is not put on for the camera.

Hi Hillbilly Mom,
Well your theory is sound, except West Australia doesn't have much left in the way of land, it is pretty hard to comeby over there. One thing I did do was look into opening up an Embassy, but the security at the ones already there was too heavy for me to break in.

Hi Sophie,
I know it wasn't you, I bet it was some Freo supporter. Mind you I was impressed with how little you drank, only one Long Neck an hour. :-P

HooRoo
Bec

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

mitch
Feed the Mitch

Free Counters
Free Web Site Counter



Get Firefox!

Listed on BlogShares

Powered by TRAMPANTO