Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Shouldn't have gotten out of bed

Hi River Red Gums, and other non endangered trees. It was one of those days, and still is. I don't know why I am blogging about it already, there is still 8 hours to go in it, anyway. My morning started at 4:30am. It should have started 4am, but I slept in and missed out on my morning email check. After breakfast it was off to the shower, and to slap on the war paint for work. As I left I said "Goodbye", to Cow Two, and nothing happened, I had lost my voice, curse laryngitis. At this point in time, I'm still waiting for it to come back, here is hoping for tomrrow. With that crisis over, I moved onto my next one. Closing the front door behind me, as I tried to lock it, I noticed that the lock was stuffed. I couldn't even get my key into the lock, so I did what any sane person would do, I forced the key into the lock. When it got half way, there was the familiar "Snap" sound that goes with moments like this. Thankfully I could use my spare keys to lock the door from the inside. After locking the back door, I was then faced with jumping over the fence to get out to my car. At this point in time, it will be a few days before the locksmith can get to this job. I'll stop commenting now, before I get angry. Now in a rush to get to work, I managed to make it with about a minute to spare, just to find out my train has been cancelled, and I now get to sit around the station for the next four hours, waiting to run my next train. On the way home, it was decided for me, to join a truck convoy, changing my normally 35minute drive, into an hour long slug fest of slow moving shit. Every time I got around one truck, there was another one. Arrrrgh. I would have just called someone, or Road Raged to myself about this, but I can't talk, so my blog cops it instead. I think I need some Chocolate. Blog Out HooRoo Bec

1 Comments:

At 9/13/2005 11:02:00 pm, Blogger Huggies said...

Should get the train home so you can avoid the truck convoy's.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

mitch
Feed the Mitch

Free Counters
Free Web Site Counter



Get Firefox!

Listed on BlogShares

Powered by TRAMPANTO