Saturday, September 03, 2005

The hunt for big foot

Hi Ink Wells, and other non electronic writing devices. Well there seems to be a lot of wondering about shoe sizes, so I went out and bought a measuring tape. To please everyone, I'm going to give plain measurements, and you can all work out your sizes from there. So here goes: Length of foot: 279mm or 11 inches. Width of foot: 108mm or 4 1/4 inches. Hopefully now, I'll get a flood of people who can say what that means sizwe wize in their country. Or the other alternative is to send me lots of shoes, hopefully in pairs, and of matching colour. Blog Out HooRoo Bec

2 Comments:

At 9/05/2005 11:19:00 am, Blogger Hillbilly Mom said...

Well, I think that would make you size 13D in U.S. women's shoes. It was kind of hard to find the width info. I even checked a transgender (not that there's anything wrong with that) website, and couldn't get an exact measurement table. "D" is a wide width.

Sorry I won't be sending you any shoes. I don't remember seeing any that size. I guess you will have to order them online, since Wal-mart only goes up to about size 10.

 
At 9/05/2005 11:58:00 am, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Hillbilly Mom,
Thanks for checking around, I've looked at those sites too, but I think they only have "bedroom" shoes. I do have the problem though that people look at me and say "Wow, tall chick, must be a guy." AAAARRRRRRGGGHHHHH! That really gets up my gruff.
HooRoo
Bec

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

mitch
Feed the Mitch

Free Counters
Free Web Site Counter



Get Firefox!

Listed on BlogShares

Powered by TRAMPANTO