Saturday, September 10, 2005

Beclakia, Industries

Hello fellow Beclakians, Well our nation needs a primary industry, something that can bring much needed funds to our great nation. We searched for oil, but all we found was this shiny yellow stuff, who would want that. We tried farming sheep, but our only Ram defected and became the Romanian entrant for Eurovision 2005, I hear he is through to the semi finals now. We tried to survive on tourism, but the "Hand Over Everything You Have" tax was not liked by travellers. So instead, we have tapped into a market, which will see our nation prosper. An industry that has the name Beclakia stamped all over it, thanks to our graffiti vandals work for the nation plan. Fellow Beclakians I bring you the Printed T-Shirt industry! Our first production ir rolling off the production line as you read, and I am proud to announce it features one of our very own Beclakians. We are sure this is going to be one T-Shirt which is bigger than the Smiley Face design, and may even outsell Metallica T-Shirts. So with out further ado, I bring you......

You can order by the dozen, and this T-Shirt is made from quality material, which after days of wear as a T-Shirt, can be used as a handy rag. All Sneeze Beclakia! Blog Out HooRoo Bec

10 Comments:

At 9/10/2005 11:47:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rockin'!

 
At 9/10/2005 03:06:00 pm, Blogger Hillbilly Mom said...

Damn! I'm lookin' mighty attractive on that there T-shirt. And if I disappear because "Fitty" puts me in a 55-gallon barrel, you can sell it as: "Has anybody seen Hillbilly Mom?"

 
At 9/10/2005 04:05:00 pm, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Rachy,
Thanks, I might do a Rachy T-Shirt one day.

Hi Hillbilly Mom,
Who would have thought this photo would come back to haunt you thins much? Like they say, put it on the web, and you will be sorry.

HooRoo
Bec

 
At 9/11/2005 02:47:00 am, Blogger Hillbilly Mom said...

Bec,
I knew the minute I posted it that I was sure to hear about it again and again and again. You're only young and stupid once, as Lil says in Coyote Ugly. That's one of my tamer, more socially acceptable pictures from back in the day. Though I am still stupid, I have no excuse now.

 
At 9/11/2005 02:58:00 am, Blogger Huggies said...

I'll take two please. :)

 
At 9/11/2005 12:42:00 pm, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Mr Huggies,
No problems at all, just let us know your colour and size. But I warn you, the next T-Shirt may be you!
HooRoo
Bec

 
At 9/12/2005 09:11:00 pm, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Niggles,
I have Mr Huggies T-Shirt all planned out, but his site is playing up and I can't get a photo from it.
HooRoo
Bec

 
At 9/12/2005 09:47:00 pm, Blogger Huggies said...

Probably the copy protection at my blog doing it's job ;) .

 
At 9/13/2005 09:33:00 am, Blogger Redneck Diva said...

BWAH HAHAHAAHAHAAAAA!!!

That just really struck me funny.

Good one, Oh Great and Benevolent Rebecca.

 
At 9/13/2005 03:23:00 pm, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Diva,
Watch out, you may be next.
HooRoo
Bec

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

mitch
Feed the Mitch

Free Counters
Free Web Site Counter



Get Firefox!

Listed on BlogShares

Powered by TRAMPANTO